|Rainbow Aquarium Fish
OUR FARM-RAISED RAINBOWFISH ARE FAR BETTER & HEALTHIER THAN CHEAP IMPORTS.
YOU CAN SEE OUR QUALITY INSTANTLY! THERE IS SIMPLY NO COMPARISON!
-LARGER, HEALTHIER SIZES
Rainbowfish are beautiful exotic fish found native in Australia and New Guinea.
They are peaceful, hardy, and not demanding. They accept most foods and rarely get sick. They spawn year round in their natural environment and will breed in captivity in a well established community aquarium. Rainbowfish are not as beautiful as juveniles but as they grow larger through the years, these fish will pop with their true adult coloration.
It is best to keep Rainbowfish in schools, nothing less than ideally 8 - 10 rainbows with a roomy environment along with some roots, rocks, & wood. You will enjoy a remarkable show tank with these fish!
Many Australian freshwater fish species have actually evolved to survive under a wide range of environmental conditions, and those conditions and the habitats created can change dramatically over time. Part of the reason for this is that Australian freshwater fish have adapted to live in unpredictable environments, and have not developed the strong habitat associations that are characteristic of highly specialized fish in more predictable river systems in other countries. This information is especially useful for us as aquarists because we can use Rainbowfish as a fine community fish that will adapt well to most any healthy aquarium!
Pictured: Mary River Habitat, Northern Territory AUS.
Natural Rainbowfish Habitat
Rainbow Fish | Rainbow Fish For Sale | Irian Rainbow Fish
Featherfin Rainbow Fish | Dwarf Neon Rainbow Fish | Signifer Rainbow Fish
QUICK SHIPPING INFO AT-A-GLANCE!
1. We are mail order only & do not allow local pickups. We only ship orders through UPS on Tues, Wed, & Thurs and we do not offer weekend deliveries.
2. "Fish, Shrimp, & Snail Only" orders are shipped Tues night for Wed delivery pending availability.
3. "Plant Only" & "Live Animals w/Plants" orders are almost always delivered to you on Fridays pending availability.
4. We DO NOT sell sexed animals unless specified, please do not request paired or sexed fish.
5. Our minimum live good orders are $35 bucks. There is NO minimum order amount for shipping dry good or non-perishable items. You may combine Dry Goods and Live Goods to get to our $35.00 minimum!
6. YES, You may combine Fish, Shrimp & Snails with your Plant Orders and they are usually shipped in one box.
7. You must have your order placed by Monday night before we go home for same week delivery, agan, pending availability. Orders placed after our Monday deadline will ship the following week.
8. You will get an email confirmation from UPS when your order ships out.
All of this information is available in more detailed form by clicking the "Ordering" or "Shippng" tab above. THANK YOU!
|Return to Aquarium Fish